Wednesday 8 October 2014

Vaeldrin's Mark: The War in the North - Ambitions of Kor

"Faceless, wordless, formless. All of these and none of these describe me. I am Kor, The Faceless One, The Eater of Dreams, The Soul Devourer, The Lord of Shadow. I am the beginning and the end for I weave mortal's passing lives at the behest of my brother, Vaeldrin. He thinks himself so pure and just, bearing the mortal races on his plane of existence that his offspring made for him. Ghror and Rosann, the gods of strength and wisdom. They are merely fools, young and naive possessing no concept of true darkness. For that is how their father made them, pure and untainted. My dear brother thinks to hide it from them? To protect them from their dear old uncle? HA HA HA! Vaeldrin thinks too highly of me to think that I would not attempt to meddle in his affairs. He does not know me. I will tear his wretched kingdoms apart, I will turn his sons on each other, and my malice will embed itself in all things he holds dear. The realms of Kor and Vaeldrin will become one, and it is no secret as to which will be dominant. For I am Kor, the Dark Lord of Nightmares, and I will devour all of existence in time..." - Kor, The Dark Lord during the Precursor Age


From the words of the Dark Lord himself
*NOTE* read that laugh in an evil voice so I don't sound cheesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment