Sunday 13 April 2014

Daily Freewrite - Glimpse into the Mind of a Madman - April 13, 2014

The human mind is quite an oddity, isn't it. It houses all of our emotions, traits, and reasons. Happiness, joy, anger, hatred, all are contained within it's pulsating mass. Each different from the other, we wallow in our own personal feelings and needs to do what we do. For most, the mind is used to the effectiveness it was designed for, while others do not share in that same trait. Others are slaves to the torments of the past, relishing in a thirst for vengeance and the will to dominate. As the human mind is an oddity, so too, am I. My mind cares nothing for good nor does it wish to sew chaos. Rather, it longs for self destruction. I feel my mind tearing itself apart from within. It seeks my downfall, and will not rest until I have descended into the deepest, darkest reaches of my insanity. It will not win but I will by my sheer force of will. They all think I am broken, yet they are the ones who are broken. They go about their lives believing they are fighting for a cause whether it be good or evil, all trying to further their own goals and dreams. How naive can they be. Sense of purpose is a lie, the only true path to prosperity is through madness. The road of insanity is one of trial and tribulation and breaks the will of many who experience it. But eventually the sudden realization dawns: light and darkness do not exist, there is only the void. The void that exists inside of my head that even now threatens to bring me down. To whoever reads this, remember just one thing: I may be locked up inside this facility because I was deemed unfit to live in a "socialized" manner and too loony to live a "normal" life. But know this, you are the one who lives in ignorance, believing me to be the crazy one. I have found true bliss in what has happened to my crumbling mind. My hatred will burn through the depths until I have my vengeance for what you've done to me. You will know my name in the end...

- The journal of Robert Dour, found inside his cell after dying of and unknown cause


CM

No comments:

Post a Comment