Saturday 26 April 2014

Daily Post - Late Night Writing

Oh the joys of turning an imaginary world you conceived as a child into a Sci-Fi thriller/drama. I truly get my best ideas at night. Hashed a pretty intense backstory in which earth is obliterated, leaving the two human colonies that it created to fend for themselves in a galaxy of technologically advanced, homicidal maniacs. Dark but oh so intense. Aside from humans, I've created 3 other humanoid species, one of which I made when I was 8. One race reminds me totally of the Kaminoans from Star Wars. I have all the material in my head from when I was a kid, the hard part is adapting it into a story for young adults. This will be a continuing project. With that said, men and giants has been pushed to the side for the time being. I'll post more updates on this project as they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment