Monday 17 March 2014

Daily Freewrite - Malevolence - March 17, 2014

Malevolence

Data Log - Entry 104 - Emperor Brom

It is official, humanity has harnessed destruction itself. As I gazed upon the weapon that we created, all I could think of was the havoc we would be able to wreak on our enemies. The starship Malevolence was complete. Utilizing the power of dark matter, we have created a super weapon that is capable of decimating enemy fleets. The Eldarin Alliance would be crushed, and the Terrok Empire would be brought to its knees. Humanity's hold on the Old Eldarin Federation was sound, but this device would cement our legacy for centuries to come. None could stand in our path and survive. Even now, the Malevolence, capital ship of her own fleet,  was on route to Terrok and end the Terrokar hold on that region. The Eldarin resistance would be dealt with soon enough. As I now gaze upon humanity's growing armies, I have no doubt in my mind that we will become the sole power in the galaxy. None shall remain when I am finished.

- Entry Terminated -

No comments:

Post a Comment